Capacitor Discharge Welder – NDZ Series
Dengensha America’s new NDZ capacitor discharge welder with compact design and intuitive control set-up will provide maximum part quality and broad new range of part production opportunities and potential.
- Smaller footprint with cost-efficient compact design.
- Weld current as high as 50kA, yet requiring only a small 6kVA and 200V power supply (a step-down transformer provided).
- Unique selectable current control modes will enable fine tuning of weld quality.
- High current in short bursts allows minimum heat transfer and workpiece distortion.
- Consistent welding during unstable power supply conditions.
- Maximum energy output of 3,000 joule.
- Consistent current feedback standard.
- Ideal for welding small projection parts on high-strength steel.
Three Unique Selectable Current Modes:
Energy, Peak Current, and Constant Current