High Force Lightweight Reduction Gear X-Gun
- New high torque reduction gear is capable of maximum 7kN force.
- The use of aluminum for primary parts like gun arm and optimization of the part layout enabled a smaller and lighter gun.
- Highly rigid and long-lasting large bearing for the reduction gear.
- High speed servo motor of 5,000 min-1.
- Compatible to the newly developed heavy duty and small lightweight MFDC transformer.
- Maintenance free with the reduction gear configuration.
- Patented design with a drive unit.
|High Force LW Reduction Gear X-Gun Spec|
|Electrode Force||4.8 - 7kN|
|Stroke Speed||700 - 1,030 mm/s (5,000 min-1)|
|Stroke||165 - 240 mm|
|Throat Depth||300 - 500 mm|
|Max. Short Circuit Current||18,000 A (Inverter MFDC)|
|Equivalent Current||5,728 A|
|Weight||90 - 97 kg (198 - 213 lbs.)|